Wednesday, November 28, 2007

day 2

with the anxiety of day one behind me, day two proved to be much smoother and less panicked. in general, i've found that my elementary school students are easily animated, making class time zoom, while the middle schoolers are a bit more of a challenge to involve. but, once you do rope 'em in, they are on! (stories and details coming soon!)

i've been tired from prepping--ooh! i write on wipe erase boards and staple welcome packets together and the printer is both my beloved friend and bitter enemy.--i've not had much time for other things...i think that after this first week, the transition from work to home will be less time consuming since i'll have moved into my new apt by this sunday! yeah! i found a nice place which would be described as a junior one bedroom apt in the states. photos forthcoming, but now, it's time for sleep! i'm exhausted!

3 comments:

H. said...

email me yer address when you can .... so I can send you some christmas air mail!!!

kristina said...

jisun! I'm so proud of you!! your teaching experience sounds so rad, and I can just picture you up in front of the class doin' your thang! they must love you. congrats! xoxo

Eve Fox said...

you go girly! I want to see those apartment pix...