Monday, August 24, 2009

insights, left and right

sometimes the things you think you know, you don't really know, until you know.

1) on friday, my yahoo email account got hacked and the ji sun imposter (or "assclown" as kathi likes to say) sent out an urgent email requesting for money. apparently i was stuck in swansea, united kingdom, without my wallet, and of course, without any money. i came home to a slew of emails from family and friends informing me that i was getting played. i immediately upped the security on all of my accounts by changing my passwords. insight #1: make sure passwords are not so easy to crack and my family and friends are AWESOME. hilarious snippets from you:

from seth:
But I already sent the money! And I wanted a candy bar. Oh well, fake Ji Sun will get a new pair of shoes.

from meredith:
Know how I knew it wasn't you? That email. Nowhere near, "creative as fuck". Only one Master Ji in this world.

from lila:
I knew it wasn't you 'cause your emails are way funnier than that weird dude's.

2) for the first time in months, i went out on both friday and saturday nights. insight #2: still not good for the stomach, liver or head.

3) it takes time to get to know someone. it takes a lot more time than i usually think it does...i recently met someone who confessed that he really liked me. whoa. dude. we've only had 2 interactions, how can you even think that you know me well enough to really like me?!? insight #3: ooh! i should be asking myself that same damn question! how can i think i really like someone when i haven't spent much time getting to know him? 2 interactions, def not enough time. 3 months, might've also not have been enough time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

high five on #2.