Wednesday, August 19, 2009

a hodgpodge of everything

how do you accept something that you know is so despicably wrong? i've been trying to release my anger and disappointment, by doing countless things or other times, simply by doing nothing at all. i think my biggest frustration stems from his incredulous lack of understanding, but worse still, from his apparent shameless selfishness.

i've been feeling sporadic lately. sometimes i feel incredibly appreciative and tickled. (i recently met someone and based on that conversation, i like how he thinks and acts, how he talks and listens. his attention is sweet and thoughtful. i am enjoying this quietly charged anticipation of the unknown.) other times, i feel horribly lazy and apathetic.

my friend told me that my laziness is my body's way of telling me that i need to recover, to bounce back from job anxieties, a serious teeth ordeal, and a breakup and a half. perhaps that is the case...to aid in my recovery, i indulged myself today by playing hooky from work. i guess it's technically not hooky, if all i did was sleep for four hours straight! to sleep! to recovery!

3 comments:

diana said...

When your head and heart and continually tumbling over events and trying to make sense of what is really senseless, it causes fatigue. You deserve to chillax :o)

Anoushjan said...

woman! someone is sending spam through your yahoo account, unless you are in swansea united kingdom right now!

KM said...

yeah, i got some of that spam, too.