Wednesday, January 2, 2008

postal love


i feel incredible! i cannot believe my sweet fortune! last week, my girrrrl, heidi, surprised me with a fabulous package of goodies! i gasped when i saw the size of the package and tore it open in seconds! i was wowed by her generosity, thoughtfulness, and loooooove! she gave me a stove top espresso maker, (the momma jomma, no joke! 6 cups!) a gold plated photo album that says, "my bitches," semi-sweet chocolate chips, 2 (two!!!) bags of brownie mix, and a diy set of nesting russian dolls that i can decorate however i wish. heidi, thank you, thank you bunches and bunches!!!!!


just last night, my friend amber (she and i live in the same building, same floor!) and i walked home from dinner out with the co-workers and as we were passing the mailboxes, i glanced at mine, #707 and realized that it was full! WHAT?!?! i grabbed the letters and squealed with delight and giggled like a school girl in a candy shop! i think i may have even skipped in place, did a little dance of happiness! i received 7 letters, 6 from friends (5 from the states, 1 from austrailia!), and 1 in the form of korean junk mail, from my cell, aka, handphone provider, sk. i rushed home and greedily devoured the written words of holiday celebrations and new year wishes! thank you to angie, amber, andrew, beth, brenda and jana and heidi for thinking of me, for making me feel special, for making me smile and shoot! for being SUCH good friends! there will be mail coming back your way for sure, keep your eyes open!

4 comments:

m said...

more postal love comin' your way soon!

squimbs said...

Shoot - sounds like you never got mine yet. uggghhh...

I didn't receive it back though so far, so maybe you'll have more surprises coming!

XOXO

H. said...

yayyyy! I love mail!

Anonymous said...

hey sister, i was going to get you a coffee maker! noooooo! maybe i'll get you some nice mickey mouse sheets like we had as kids.