Friday, January 4, 2008

no. 707

i love my apt. (and it's dorky of me to admit it, but sometimes, i even greet my home. "hellooooo house!" i say!) it's cozy, it's inviting, it's clean--most of the time!, it's spacious, it's quality. it's my space to be anything and everything in. i breathe in calmness when i do yoga, i cry out my sadness and insecurities, i cook my eggs over easy and butter my toast, while rocking out to my music, sometimes repeating one song over and over to exhaustion. i prep. i study. i read. i knit. i dream. i think about what i want to do be doing more of. i putz around. and finally, i take photos! please come on in! you are all invited!

hello house!

from the living room to the door:

my bumblebee toothbrush holder:

my bedroom, mini-foyer:

from where i sit while on the computer:

the shower:

monkey tries his hand at knitting:

3 comments:

m said...

i LOVE your place... especially the green couch :-)

squimbs said...

It looks really cute!!! I like the couch too and really like the linens!

H. said...

OMG how did you already get that much style?!! It looks fab!