Sunday, April 6, 2008

what the book

not too long ago i went to the itaewon neighborhood, which in seoul, is known as foreigner's delight--delightful indeed! my friend and i had a culinary feast at an indian restaurant! there's "hooker hill" which i didn't check out (next time, next time) because my mission was to specifically investigate a new and used bookstore called, "what the book." ha! i love plays on words! i've returned to my voracious reading ways and it feels so good to read! TO READ!!!!! to have the mental energy and time and space to read...it is awesome. i've finished reading all over creation by ruth ozeki (who also wrote the fabulous book, my year of meats) and norwegian wood by haruki murakami. next on my list is kim edwards' the memory keeper's daughter. i love books!


i also love food. eat & drink? yes please, thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay books!
i've told so many people about the store btw. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! XOXO