Monday, October 8, 2012

purple hair!

it's interesting to note that in the last 10 months, my hair has had more color and pizazz than in the previous 5 years. i don't know exactly what has prompted this creative hair celebration, but, i am a big fan! i've always been known to experiment with my hair and luckily for me, if the style doesn't flatter me much, it grows out quickly. this time, however, takes the cake! i have PURPLE hair!

originally, i wanted to go blonde--yes, BLONDE. but once i did, my awesome stylist, sally, suggested purple. i guess she didn't fully approve of me as a blonde but she's a hair professional and one that i admire and trust, so purple (and silver and grey) i went! it's definitely different and fabulously fun.
 before the bleach...

 and after!

purple!



my students' drawing of me!



No comments: