Wednesday, January 7, 2009

put on your shitkickers and kick some shit

my fellow aquarian and amazing friend, amber, sent me a link to this horoscope in an email. it's a seattle weekly column titled "sign language" by caeriel crestin. i have no idea how to say dude's name and even though i googled that shit, it didn't give me much help, other than a link to the same page that amber gave me. i'm also too sick to try to look further right now, so, caeriel, i'm a gonna guess that your name is pronounced "cereal." anyhoo, dude's words for me and for amber were on the money. kick some shit otherwise known as, make shit happen.

Aquarius (Jan. 20–Feb. 18)

Usually at this time of year, I'm keen to advise people to make a fresh start. Marshall your intentions, I say, and make shit happen. I'm feeling too cynical for that. You shouldn't need an excuse like New Year's to initiate changes in your life. Either you're ready to manifest them or you're not, and their association with the first of the year won't matter one iota. Make shit happen, if you're ready. If you're not, maybe just figure out what it'll take for you to be ready. There's no perfect time for manifesting new stuff in your life—only the time you make. When will you make that time, and when will you start? This week may not necessarily be better than the rest, but it's as good as any.

for you non-aquarians who are curious about caeriel's full spectrum:
http://www.seattleweekly.com/2008-12-31/diversions/sign-language/

No comments: