Saturday, October 24, 2009

taking care of business

1. last thursday, i went to the seoul immigration office and renewed my visa. yup. (i've been in korea for nearly 2 complete years. november 5/6 marks my anniversary!) and the renewal was amazingly straightforward and easy! i filled out the form, paid the fee, and handed my alien registration card to the official. (heh heh, i'm an alien!) after a brief 10 minute wait, my card was "renewed" with a new expiration date: november 6, 2012.

2. i went to my dentist for a check-up on the ole gums...and they are FINE! my dentist told me that they are healing up very nicely and that in late dec, we'll be moving forward to stage 2 of the implant process. the addition of the abutments. ooooooh!

3. i've given my verbal acceptance of the hard-core/badass teaching job! there's relief and excitement and all these zen zen mind exercises that i've been actively practicing lately will most definitely be applied.

2 comments:

Eve Fox said...

congratulations! Very exciting. and what does this addition of abutments mean???

Anoushjan said...

yah!! so glad you came to a decision! let's skype soon :)