Thursday, March 12, 2009

unbelievable

i've been told that i can be rather intense. more specifically, that i feel things very strongly. it's true, i'm not one to hold back my emotions. call me stubborn, obstinate, ridiculous, ingenious, but when i feel, i feel emotions viscerally. which is why i cry when watching disney movies, or get misty-eyed when witnessing something really intimate and special between family, friends, and lovers on the street. i must get the emotion factor from my mother and the stubborn factor from my father. or vice versa or more probably, a little bit of both from each.

unbelievably, i've met someone. i know. i'm still not quite sure it's really happening. let me re-phrase that. it's not unbelievable to meet someone. we meet lots of someones everyday, but the fact that this someone is so incredible is unbelievable. so the more accurate sentence is this: i've met someone unbelievably incredible. ah, yes, that's it. and it's magical. it's sublime. it's intoxicatingly good.

i've allowed myself to feel (not surprisingly--very strongly) and embrace this very special someone, openly and without judgement or worries about what may or may not happen. i'm reminding myself to live fully in the moments we spend together (3 out of the past 4 days!!!) and i'm utterly blissed out.

2 comments:

H. said...

no matter what the future holds its good to treasure the excitement of the present!!

Eve Fox said...

That is great! Enjoy. and I think Bambi has to be one of the saddest movies ever made...