Wednesday, March 4, 2009

delightful sweetness

this afternoon, i received a letter in the form of 5 text messages from my former student, min:
(and i quote...)

Dear full of energy, Ji Sun, I'm sorry for not being there for last three classes. I had two great Christian conference which started from last Tuesday to Sunday. And, I took Monday off to attend an entrance ceremony of my boy's school. Anyway, I had so much fun in your class. I learned many useful expressions which I've never used before. I guess I received some energy from you in this class. Energy that not many Koreans carry in normal time. But you were so energetic in expressing yourself sometimes so funny that I couldn't help but laughing loudly. I do not know if I have to attend another English class there again, it depends on me. But the size of class matters to me. And more frequent class I have to have to improve my English. But anyway it was fun and fruitful. I hope you enjoy teaching there. (I think you're enjoying a lot) Bye~

fuck yeah.

1 comment: