Tuesday, October 8, 2013

my first "published" article.

my neighborhood is experiencing a growth spurt of awesomeness. this is great news for the livelihood of the shops and business owners, yet not so secretly, i'm hoping that the corporate monsters don't smell this gaining popularity and try to put their grubby nasty paws on any empty spaces and make this, yet another version of so many previously-sweet-turned-same-lame spots.

i wanted to share some of my favorite local spots and put my energies, time and creativity into something that i enjoy, but haven't made very public:  writing.

publishing my first online article was such an informative process on penning with intention, understanding tone, and succinctness. my friend and food editor of seoulist magazine, jacqui, was paramount in the editing process and i have her to thank for inspiring me to expand my writing vocabulary. her own writing is genuine and lovely--she's a natural storyteller! and her photos are gorgeous as well! read and see here.

and then, have a lookie lookie here, for my first published article. any critical comments and feedback are welcomed. and i do mean that! seriously.

No comments: