Friday, May 14, 2010

happy teacher's day!

this saturday marks teacher's day in korea! i admit, it's very flattering to receive gifts from my students--although, funnily enough, it's their parents that tell them to give the presents to me, (tim: "my mom told me to give this to you.") so perhaps it's more accurate for me to say that it's complimentary to receive gifts from my students' parents who transmit them via their children!--and have those sweet moments of recognition. happy teacher's day to all the amazing, hardworking, talented teachers of the world!

from passion 5 bakery, a delightful variety of goodies, courtesy of dianne's mother:


rose hand lotion from amy:

who knew a plain bic pen could be transformed into a lovely carnation?

the gift that tim's mother told him to give to me:

pastries from carl:

an adorable note from erica:

cookies that came with the cute note:

what is this? "so close you can taste it?" i have them. i will taste them.

the so close i can taste them cookies:

lip tint from jacqueline's mother:

deliciously rich truffles from claire:

luxurious hand cream from sunny:

aveda hair products from soomin:

artificial pink carnation poodle from michael!

1 comment:

Anoushjan said...

whoaj, that is quite a collection!
i love the note :)