Thursday, December 11, 2008

lunchtime!

my korean class, including me, has only three students. i totally dig the teacher to student ratio as it has definitely increased my speaking practice and contributed to my continuous growth in confidence. (meeting with my language buddies has also helped greatly!) after class last thursday, my classmates, nigora, na-o-mi, our teacher and i went out to lunch. it was a grand time. we feasted on shabu shabu: thin slices of meat simmered in a tasty broth with vegetables. i'm shabu shabu crazy!


1 comment:

A, E, e, a said...

Hi! This is Erica Moseley (Kelly Martin's sister...) and I love lurking on your blog every few weeks...we lived in Japan for 2 years and SHABU-SHABU was our favorite meal !!! We've made it ourselves several times back in the US, but it's still not as good. I'm glad you got to enjoy a great asian meal.